7 Reasons You Should Be Excited for the Sedalia Steak ‘n Shake
Construction on the new Steak 'n Shake has been going on for a few weeks now, and despite the cold weather, the structure of the building is going up fast. I can't help but get excited for the new Steak 'n Shake in town. Steak 'n Shake has a great menu with a large selection at affordable prices to fill just about anyone's appetite. Here are seven menu items that should get you excited for the Sedalia Steak 'n Shake.
1) All you can eat pancakes: Do I need to say more?
2) Chilli 5-Way: During colder days, I crave a bowl of warm chilli. This is the mother-load of chilli that contains spaghetti loaded up with chili, extra chili beef, special chili sauce, diced onions and shredded cheddar ’n jack cheese. additional chili beef.
3) The $4 Specialty Menu: This menu includes several types of specialty steakburgers and a side of fries. I'm looking forward to trying the Prince of Royale Single. This steakburger includes a single patty steakburger with melted American cheese and hickory-smoked bacon topped with a fried egg.
4) The Country Skillet: Steak 'n Shake has multiple breakfast skillets to choose from on the menu. This is the classic skillet, and to seems like it would be popular with us here in Sedalia. This skillet includes a heaping pile of shredded hash browns topped with a buttermilk biscuit, sausage patty, sausage gravy, cheddar cheese and two eggs.
5) Specialty Milkshakes: Steak 'n Shake offers a ton of options when it comes to their hand-dipped milkshakes. So many of them sound delicious, like the turtle caramel nut, the peanut butter cup and the chocolate covered strawberry. The one I will try first is the red velvet milk shake. It includes moist red velvet cake and creamy frosting, so count me in!
6) Footlong Steak Frank: You can go with the classic footlong and get it topped with just mustard, or you can get a few different types. Along with the classic, you can choose from the All-American, the Chicago-style, or the popular chilli cheese.
7) The 7x7: It only makes sense to put the 7x7 as the number seven of reasons to be excited for Steak 'n Shake. It's seven steakburgers and seven slices of American cheese. Do you think you could tackle it? I know I'm going to try.
When you travel down Highway 50, take a look at the construction going on. It won't be long until we can try these seven items, plus many more.