Deadlines Approaching For Missouri State Fair Entries
The 2019 Missouri State Fair starts in just 48 days. Important deadlines for livestock and competitive exhibit contests are approaching. With approximately 30,000 exhibitors competing at the fair each year, exhibitors will want to take note of critical entry deadlines.
In a press release from the Missouri State Fair, the following deadlines are approaching soon:
- June 21: Fine Arts: Missouri Top 50
- June 28: Society Horse Show
- July 1: 4-H/FFA and Open Livestock Entries
- July 15: Queen Contest
- July 19: Agriculture: Country Hams
- July 19: Fine Arts: Amateur/Professional Division, Missouri Junior 50, Photography, and Porcelain
- July 19: Home Economics: Foods, Household Arts and Preservation
- July 25: Equine: Draft Horses, Draft Horses Pull, Pony Pull, Gypsy Horses
- July 25: Miscellaneous: Opening Day Parade, by 5 p.m.
- July 31: Agriculture: Dairy Products
- July 31: Miscellaneous: Barbecue Contest
For more information on the rules and regulations for entry for the 2019 Missouri State Fair, which will be held Aug. 8-18, in Sedalia, go to mostatefair.com. This link to the premium guide will supply neccesary information.