What Makes You Say “I’m Too Old For This Crap”?
At some point, we ALL turn into Danny Glover from "Lethal Weapon" . . . something happens that makes us say, "I'm too old for this crap." Yes, I said "crap." Because I'm classy.
There was a discussion on Jezebel.com about the things that make people say, "I'm too old for this crap." Here are some of my favorites.
1. Sleeping on something other than a bed, like a futon or a floor.
2. Drinking bad coffee.
3. Not having any money in savings.
4. Waiting more than 20 minutes for a table at a restaurant.
5. Cheap alcohol, unless it's by choice . . . like you really WANT a Miller High Life.
6. Staying someplace longer than you want.
7. Splitting a check by itemizing it. Seriously, just divide it in half.
8. All day . . . or all weekend . . . music festivals.
9. Requesting new Facebook friends.
10. Going to clubs.
I am so, so old, you guys. I am not going to be subscribing to any of these anytime soon. I do not have the time nor the patience for any of that malarkey.
What about you? What's something that makes you say, "Nope, I'm too old for that crap!"