Hello Summer…What Do You Have in Store for Us This Week?
Scattered showers and thunderstorms tomorrow and Wednesday give way to noticeably less humid and cooler conditions later in the week…especially during the morning hours.
According to the National Weather Service:
TodayMostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 5 to 8 mph.TonightPartly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 7 mph.TuesdayA chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly sunny through mid morning, then becoming cloudy, with a high near 88. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Tuesday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.WednesdayA slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Wednesday NightMostly clear, with a low around 65.ThursdaySunny, with a high near 83.Thursday NightClear, with a low around 63.FridaySunny, with a high near 86.Friday NightMostly clear, with a low around 65.