Are You Ready for the First Saturday of the Missouri State Fair?
How is it possible? Thursday, August 8 will be the first day of the 2019 Missouri State Fair. How did it get here so quickly?
If you're planning on hitting the fairgrounds on the first Saturday, you'll have plenty of things to do:
Saturday, Aug. 10 will offer a great list of events including:
- Farm Toy Show from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Assembly Hall
- Fish Cooking and Cleaning Demos at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Conservation Building
- Livestock shows including mules, beef cattle, sheep, swine and Rooster Crowing Preliminaries
- School supply collection and cash donations for children in need at the MEC Building
- The MU Mule Team on display in the mule barn
- Military Flag Retreat Ceremony, sponsored by Capital Materials, Starline Brass and Retrieving Freedom, Inc., at 6 p.m. by the flag pole at the Centennial Entrance
- Full line up of free entertainment including iFLIP, sponsored by MFA Incorporated, and Blacksmith Demos
- MRCA Show-Me State Stampede and Rodeo at 7 p.m. in the State Fair Arena, sponsored by Husqvarna – tickets available
- Brantley Gilbert with Jobe Fortner at 7:30 p.m. on the Pepsi Grandstand Stage – tickets available
Visit the Daily Highlights page for a complete list of Saturday, Aug. 10 events.