Most Wanted Toys for Christmas 2018 – What’s On Your Kids’ Lists?
We know, we know. It's not even October. We haven't had Halloween, not to mention Thanksgiving. It's early to talk about Christmas shopping. But we're going to talk about Christmas shopping. I heard a story not long ago about how major retailers are beefing up their toy departments for this Christmas, in an effort to fill the gap left behind by Toys R Us, which closed earlier in the year.
Kmart has released its Fab 15 list for 2018, a compilation of this year's "most desired" toys. "From classic brands including Nerf, Barbie and Hot Wheels, to popular new additions like L.O.L Surprise! and Vampirina, there's something on this list for all kids," said Kmart in a news release.
There are a lot of the usual suspects on this year's list, including Barbie products, Hot Wheels, LEGO and Nerf toys. The 2018 Kmart Fab 15 are:
- Hot Wheels Mega Garage by Mattel
- Beyblade SwitchStrike Battle Tower by Hasbro
- Ready2Robot Battle Pack by MGA
- Hairdorables by Just Play
- L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise! by MGA
- 2018 Holiday Barbie by Mattel
- Baby Alive Potty Dance Baby by Hasbro
- Barbie Dreamhouse by Mattel
- Sunny Day – Sunny's Styling Head by Fisher-Price
- LEGO Super Heroes The Hulkbuster Smash by LEGO
- Vampirina Rock N' Jam Touring Van by Just Play
- Monopoly Cheaters Edition by Hasbro
- Nerf Rival Prometheus by Hasbro
- Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Diggity Dancing Mickey by Just Play
- Disney Sing and Spin Scooter Minnie by Just Play
Kmart says they will debut their 2018 print and online toy catalogs on October 21, which "will showcase all the hottest toys this holiday season."