Pesticide Collection Event Taking Place in Our Area
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources will provide six free pesticide collection events in 2020:
- June 13 – Northeast Missouri Fairgrounds, 2700 E. Illinois St., Kirksville
- Aug. 1 – MFA Agri Services, 226 N. Walker St., Montgomery City
- Aug. 29 – University of Missouri - Hundley-Whaley Research Center, 1109 S. Birch St., Albany
- Sept. 19 – Heritage Tractor, 3285 N. US Hwy. 63, West Plains
- Oct. 10 – Farmers Elevator and Supply Co., 511 S. Center St., Clinton
- Oct. 24 – Greenway Equipment, 20919 State Hwy. 114, Dexter
The collections are open to all Missouri farmers and households.
- Unwanted pesticides
- Fly tags
- Fertilizers containing pesticide
- Fire extinguishers
- Yard waste
- Pesticides from businesses, pesticide production facilities, pesticide distributors, pesticide retailers
More information about the Missouri Pesticide Collection Program is available online at dnr.mo.gov/env/hwp/pesticide.