Kidabaloo at the Mathewson Exhibition Center on April 27
This exciting kids festival will take place from 1 PM to 4 PM on Saturday, April 27, at the Mathewson Exhibition Center on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Moving to the Mathewson last year gave us more room, more entertainment, and no waiting outside if it rains. Kidabaloo is a fun-filled festival for the whole family to enjoy, kids games, nine inflatables, bounce houses, live animals, character appearances, vendors and more entertainment! But that’s not all! Don’t miss an explosion of fun, laughter, and excitement at Kidabaloo. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Tickets are $5 cash only per person. Part of the admission fee will go to our local Relay for Life program. All entertainment is included with the admission. Only extra shopping and concessions are not included. Check out pictures from past events.
More on specific entertainment coming soon! Here are just some of the great things you can expect at Kidabaloo.
- 9 unique inflatables (specific games and inflatables info coming soon)
- Thorni Ridge Exotic Petting Zoo
- Stormtrooper photo opportunity for Star Wars fans sponsored by Freddie's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- Spider-Man photo opportunity for the Marvel fans
- Face Painting with Breda White
- Games and activities with Relay for Life
- Custom Stuffed Animals for the first 50 kids sponsored by State Farm Agent Bryan Jenkins.
- Free Kidabaloo T-Shirts for 100 kids sponsored by Katy Trail Health Center
- Other great freebies
If you are interested in setting up a booth or becoming a sponsor, contact the radio station by calling 660-826-1050.