Kansas City Welcomes Miller Lite ‘Hot Country Nights’ Concert Series. Who’s Performing?
Summer is always a great time for concerts. Everyone is out of school, and many artists hit the road to perform. This summer will be no different. After dealing with COVID for 2 years, it is nice to see people out again and going to live shows.
The Missouri State Fair will be welcoming a few big name country starts including Trace Adkins, Sam Hunt, and Justin Moore. If you still want to hear a few more country artists, beginning this Thursday in Kansas City, you can get that chance. Courtesy of the Kansas City Power & Light District.
“We’re thrilled to be bringing Hot Country Nights back for its 14th summer season,” John Moncke, president of the Kansas City Power & Light District, said in a news release. “This year’s lineup includes some incredible local, regional and national acts that we know Kansas City is going to love.” Check out the list of performers:
- June 2 – Elvie Shane with Frank Ray
- June 9 – Ian Munsick
- June 16 – Kip Moore with Drew Parker*
- June 23 – LANCO
- June 30 – Eli Young Band with Corey Kent
- July 7 – Jameson Rodgers
- July 14 – Granger Smith featuring Earl Dibbles Jr.
- July 21 – Chase Rice with Travis Denning*
- July 28 – Tracy Lawrence with Nate Barnes
- August 4 – Priscilla Block
- August 11 – Brett Young*
- August 18 – Jon Langston with Restless Road
You can get more details on tickets by clicking HERE. Chase, Kip, and Brett will require a ticket. All the other shows are free. So who would you like to see?