How Does Santa Do it?
How does Santa do it? I mean, it is a pretty hard task. Delivering all of those presents to all the good little girls and boys. Not to mention the adults. All of that traveling, across the world. Yet every year, without fail, he seems to manage to do it.
Santa's got two-and-a-half more weeks to prep, and then one REALLY tough workday. Someone talked to hundreds of kids and asked how THEY think Santa gets through all those houses in one night. Here are the ten most popular theories . . .
1. Special keys that can open any door.
2. He uses the chimney. We were surprised special keys beat chimney. Maybe it's because fewer people have them these days.
5. He can walk through walls.
6. He just moves REALLY fast.
7. Lots of help from his elves.
8. He can freeze time.
9. He puts everyone in the world to sleep.
10. "Gift stations" set up in every country, so he doesn't have to carry everything with him. So . . . kind of like Amazon fulfilment centers.
However Santa does it, he should get some special thanks, so make sure to leave out some milk and cookies for him this Christmas. It is the least we can do.