And Now, An Exclusive Interview With Husbando
I have mentioned my lovely Husband several times over the years, back when he was Boyfriendo and now Husbando. So just what is it that makes him tick? I figured it was about time to figure this out for good. I sat him down (well, he was already sitting, but still) and decided to start the interrogation.
1. What's the weirdest thing you Googled this week?
"What plane spotted the Bismark?"
2. What would the movie version of your life be called?
3. What's the most extravagant thing you'd spend your money on if you won the lottery?
For me and friends to go to Europe for an SCA event. I'd take maybe five friends with me. All expenses paid, full trip, you know.
4. What was your first AIM screen name and how'd you come up with it?
You're gonna laugh at me. NOS482. Nosferatu. Because I played a lot of vampire games.
5. What's the most embarrassing song on your computer?
It's from the Glee soundtrack. Show Stoppers edition. It's the Glee version of "Poker Face".
6. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
The decision to go on the road with fellow chefs. It was supposed to be for a couple weeks... turned into twelve years.
7. What's your favorite spot in Sedalia and why?
My favorite spot isn't there anymore. It was Patricia's, cos that's where I met my lovely wife. Well, where we had our first date.
8. What's your dream vacation?
Scotland. All of Scotland.
9. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
Scotland. Skydiving, which I'm terrified of heights, so. I'm a pretty simple person. I don't have many bucket list things.
10. When was the last time you felt genuinely proud of yourself?
*Thinks hard* Probably the last SCA event, when I went to Cheiftans. Because I did very well in the tournament.
11. What's your dream “Ferris Bueller's Day Off" kind of day?
Oh, I live that every day.
12. What advice would you give your younger self?
Stay in shape.
13. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spaghetti and meat sauce.
14. Besides your phone, what one material item would you choose to bring on a deserted island?
I'm assuming if you're on a deserted island, you wouldn't have cell service, so that's silly. I carry stuff like a utility knife on me, so.... maybe a case of duct tape?
15. What makes you happiest?
It sounds cheesy, but you and the kids, when we get to spend time together.
So now we've all learned a little something about dear old Husbando. Would you ask your significant other these questions? What do you think they'd say? Maybe you can try it tonight!