7 Sentences That Make My Brain Hurt – Probably Yours, Too
Seeing as it's Monday, we need to get our brains going, right? Right. So let's do this. Let's test ourselves and our resolve! I'm going to blow your mind . . . hopefully figuratively. Here are seven crazy sentences that will make your brain hurt . . .
1. No one ever called a friend and said, "Where are you?" until cell phones . . . because you had to call a landline which means you knew exactly where they were.
2. Your right elbow has never been touched by your right hand.
3. The entire population of Mars is robots.
4. Everything in the entire universe either is or isn't ice cream.
5. A mullet makes you a redneck and prevents one.
6. We'll never hear about the truly perfect crime.
7. People who say, "Don't tell me what to do" are hypocrites.
Do you have any little facts like that to share? I'd love to hear em!