Ten Reasons I Want to Go to Mexico for Tropical Nights: Boots in the Sand
There's a pretty sweet event coming up in February: Tropical Nights: Boots in the Sand. Not only is it an awesome vacation at the oceanfront Hard Rock Riviera Hotel Maya in Mexico, but you also get to see live shows from Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, Brantley Gilbert and Jana Kramer, and have a chance to hang out with them as well. It's pretty sweet. You can purchase tickets to the event here, but we're also going to be giving away ten trips to our listeners! For your chance to win, enter here.
Since we're giving away ten trips, I thought I'd make a list of the top ten reasons that I want to go to Tropical Nights: Boots in the Sand.
- I want to see Jana Kramer in a swimsuit. Ladies, you get Brantley Gilbert.
- I believe "all inclusive" is another way of saying "open bar," and I won't even have to sit through a wedding to get to it!
- The ocean. Lakes are nice, but nothing compares to the Pacific Ocean. If you've never been, you're missing out.
- Awesome shows: Dierks Bentley, Billy Currington, Brantley Gilbert and Jana Kramer are each putting on their own headline concert. If that doesn't sound amazing to you, you must not like country music. Why are you even here?
- I'm really white. Also, my skin is pale. I need to work on my tan. What better place to do that than Mexico?
- Speaking of Mexico, I've never been! The only foreign country I've been to is Canada, and we all know that doesn't really count. I want to go just to say that I'm a super cool world traveler!
- Food. I love food way too much. It's going to be amazing here, especially the authentic Mexican dishes.
- Hanging out with the artists. You actually have the opportunity to meet and participate in activities with all the artists. Because of my job, I'm looking forward to getting to interview them all, but who doesn't want to have a beer with Billy Currington?
- Warm weather. This all takes place in February, so I'm sure I'll be beat down from a long winter, and chances are it's still going to be really cold. A visit to a tropical beach will be a much needed change of scenery.
- Just getting away and not have to worry about anything. I don't know about you, but my boss is super annoying. It'll be great not to see him for a few days!
There's a million more reasons I want to go on this trip, but these are just the top ten. I'm sure you can think of a few of your own as well.