Panera Adding Jobs Not Only in Sedalia but Nationwide
Can't get enough of the food at Panera? Well, with the addition of 10,000 jobs nationwide by the end of 2017, you could start receiving your Panera Bread fix at home by a delivery driver.
According to the site, thepennyhoarder.com, it will be a reality, not only in Sedalia but also across the U.S.by the end of the year.
Panera Bread is being acquired recently by JAB Holding. What does that mean to you and me? Job opportunities and delivery services.
Of the 10,000 new hires, approximately 25% will fill the in-house positions while the other 75% will be delivery drivers.
According to the story the new drivers will use their own vehicles for deliveries. If you’re interested in working as a delivery driver for the company, keep an eye on their website.