Lucky Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt 2016
The 2016 Lucky Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt starts on St. Patrick's Day! Can you find our hidden Lucky Leprechaun medallion?
Listen for clues to the location of the medallion, hidden in a public place in Sedalia, at 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. starting on March 17. The person that finds the medallion and returns it to the radio station will win a huge prize pack, including over $1300 in prizes! Prizes include:
- Dukes & Boots: $100 in gift certificates
- Cole Camp Chamber: 10 - $10 certificates from Cole Camp Chamber members
- Brian’s Gym: 3-month membership
- Stone Laser Imaging: $100 in certificates
- Colton’s: $100 in certificates
- Brick Front Grill: $100 incertificates
- Myer Hotel in Branson: one night stay
- Schlitterbahn Water Park: 8 tickets
- Lucas Oil Speedway: 10 tickets
- Dickie Doo Bar BQ: $150 in cert
If you're lucky enough to find the gold medallion, return it the Townsquare Media studios at 2209 South Limit in Sedalia.
Listen for new clues each day at 7:30 and 3:30 starting on St. Patrick's Day, and be sure to check our Facebook page for a complete list of clues as they are announced. Good luck!
Lucky Leprechaun is sponsored by: Dukes & Boots, the Cole Camp Chamber, Brian’s Gym, Stone Laser Imaging and Colton’s.