Do You Do These Seven Rude Things At The Grocery Store?
Some of us like it, but for the most part, the majority of people dislike grocery shopping. Maybe this is why we do rude things when we're at the store. Any of these sound familiar?
From a story in Reader's Digest, we find out the most rude things we do at the grocery store:
- Leaving your cart in the parking lot rather than walking it back to the cart return station. Just take a few extra steps and put it where it belongs!
- Leaving your shopping cart in the checkout line while you grab another item.
- Blocking the aisle with your cart. Look around...you're not the only one in the store!
- Cutting the line. In a survey 99 percent of shoppers polled agreed that line-cutting is bad grocery store behavior.
- Invading someone's personal space in the checkout line. Give them some room!!!
- Having more than 10 items in the express lane. C'mon man!!!
- Consuming items that you plan to purchase, but you haven’t yet purchased them. Eat before you go to the store not during!