Silent Auction During Kidabaloo Will Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Kidabaloo is not only a lot of fun for families, but it is an event that gives back. A portion of Kidabaloo admission is donated to Relay for Life, and this year’s Kidabaloo will also feature a silent auction for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Here are some of the great items that will be auctioned off during Kidabaloo:
- Tickets to see Jerrod Niemann at the Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals in Topeka, AND backstage meet and greet passes.
- An autographed 8 x 10 photo of Derrick Johnson from the Kansas City Chiefs.
- A four-pack of tickets to see the Kansas City Royals battle the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium on August 9.
- A four-pack of tickets to see the Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium on Saturday, May 13.
- A four-pack of tickets to see the Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium on Sunday, May 14.
- A family four-pack of tickets to Schlitterbahn Water Park.
- A Stay and Play Package that includes a one-night stay and four CoCo Key Water Park passes.
- A family four-pack of tickets to Powell Gardens.
- A family four-pack of tickets to the Planetarium at Science City at Union Station.
- Two tickets to the World of Outlawas Craftsman Sprint Car Series at the Missouri State Fair Speedway on May 5.
- Passes to Lucas Oil Speedway.
- Hotel stays from Branson hotels (these are not time shares, they are gift certificates).
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has been providing care to children from all over the world since opening in 1962. St. Jude leads the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing, or food. Treatments invented at St. Jude are shared freely with hospitals everywhere, and have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since the hospital opened.
Kidabaloo is from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 29, at the Ag-Building on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Kidabaloo is a fun-filled festival for the whole family to enjoy, kids games, seven inflatables, bounce houses and entertainment! Tickets are $5 and are available at the door.