Behka’s Enquiring Minds: The Worst Movie You’ve Ever Seen [SURVEY]
According to a new "Rolling Stone" readers' poll, the WORST movie of the year so far is the new "Godzilla" remake, followed by "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", "A Million Ways to Die in the West", "Noah", and "I, Frankenstein".
According to a new "Rolling Stone" readers' poll, the WORST movie of the year so far is . . . the new "Godzilla" remake with Bryan Cranston. Here are the top ten.
2. "The Amazing Spider-Man 2"
3. "A Million Ways to Die in the West", which Seth MacFarlane wrote, directed, and starred in.
4. "Noah" . . . starring Russell Crowe as Noah.
5. "I, Frankenstein" . . . starring Aaron Eckhart as the Frankenstein monster.
7. The "RoboCop" remake.
8. "Neighbors", with Seth Rogen and Zac Efron.
9. "The Legend of Hercules", starring Kellan Lutz. (Not to be confused with the upcoming "Hercules" movie starring The Rock. That one comes out July 25th.)
10. "Transcendence" . . . the sci-fi movie where Johnny Depp plays a scientist who has his mind uploaded to a computer.
So I thought I'd ask you guys about some of the terrible movies you've seen - either this year, or any time. When I was a kid, my sister I loved a movie my parents had taped off of cable tv - it was called Hysterical. It was a movie that starred the Hudson Brothers, Julie Newmar, Richard Kiel, amongst others. For some reason, we LOVED this movie when we were kids. But now, I tried to watch it again a few years ago... I couldn't make it past about ten minutes. It was just TERRIBLE.
But then, I also watched the movie version of Where the Wild Things Are a few years ago, and that was just... no. It was not good. I loved the book, so I felt kinda ripped off by the movie. Tell me all about what the worst movie you ever saw was here in our survey, and I'll share your answers on the air!
You're Still Doomed,