5 Disney Songs Better Than “Let It Go” [OPINION]
Today, I heard Rob talking about the movie ‘Frozen’ on Rolling Out Of Bed With Rob. I have not seen Frozen, but I have heard the songs, and I am not impressed.
When I think back to all the classic Disney movies and songs, it’s not hard to find five songs better than “Let It Go.” If these songs would have came out in the age of social media, there is no way “Let It Go” would be near as popular.
5. “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” from Mulan – This was the anthem for any tomboy girl in they ’90s. Just because you are a girl, does not mean you can not play with the boys.
4. “A Whole New World” from Aladdin – Dust off those Roller Blades, because I remember this song as a huge hit for all of the ’90s couple skaters.
3. “Part Of Your World” from The Little Mermaid – Who has not thought to themselves, “Is the grass greener on the other side?” If we are honest though, Sebastien steals the show in the The Little Mermaid.
2. “Colors Of The Wind” from Pocahontas – This is probably the most under-appreciated Disney song of all time. A song that embodies one of life’s greatest lessons: never judge a book by its cover.
1. Anything from The Lion King – That is right, anything from The Lion King! If you are not a fan of The Lion King, I honestly do not think we could ever be friends. All of the songs are pretty awesome. Songs like “I Just Can’t To Be King,” “Can You Feel The Love Tonight,” “The Circle Of Life,” “Be Prepared,” and my favorite, “Hakuna Matata.” There are five songs, better than “Let It Go” in just one move. LONG LIVE THE KING!
I am not saying “Let It Go” is a bad song, just that it is overrated. Ever since the song came out people have been singing it on YouTube and doing their own remixes of the song. My favorite version was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
Make sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below.