Warrensburg Restaurant Deals Happening Through Sunday
You can get a great deal on lunch or dinner during Warrensburg Restaurant Week through Sunday March 8. Participating restaurants are offering $10 lunches and $25 dollar dinners during this promotion of Warresnburg restaurants.
Some restaurants are also testing out new dishes during restaurant week. Country Kitchen is offering two new sandwiches. A fried egg BLT sandwich and a fried fish sandwich. Players is offering a fried catfish fillet sandwich and lobster or fried chicken white cheddar macaroni. Muddy Creek BBQ and Honky Tonk is offering a smoked chef's salad. And RISE Cafe is offering the RISE & Shine burger.
Some of the $10 lunch deals to be had include:
- A personal pizza with waffle or fitter fries and a soft drink from Fitter's.
- An open face tenderloin sandwich and a drink from Mary Jane's Cafe.
- A regular pita combo and a drink from Pita Pit.
- Two meat lunch combo and a drink from Rib Crib.
Some of the $25 dinner deals include:
- One appetizer, two entrees and two soft drinks between 5:00PM - close at Cancun Restaurant.
- A family fried chicken dinner including a whole chicken and family sized sides of mashed potatoes, green beans and macaroni and cheese and molten lava cake for desert. 5:00PM - 9:00PM CST at Country Kitchen.
- Two top sirloins and a side between 5:00PM - 8:00PM CST from Fitter's.
- 1lb. of bulk meat, plus two sides and four slices of Texas Toast or rolls from Miller & Sons BBQ in Knob Noster between 4:00PM - 7:00PM CST Monday -Saturday
- 4 meals from Planet Sub between 4:00PM CST - close.
Other local restaurants that have lunch or dinner offers include 118 Cakery, Heroes Restaurant & Pub, Taqueria Habana, and Zaxby's. For more information and details on the offers you can check out the Love What's Local Facebook page here or the restaurant week guide photos below.