Warrensburg PD Has a Message for New UCM Students
The Warrensburg Police Department has a message for the new students who've recently matriculated to the University of Central Missouri. The message is pretty clear and easy to articulate: #dontbeajackwagon.
That's one of the Warrensburg Police Department's favorite hashtags and it's a pretty good description of what not to be while you're enjoying our fine small town and letting our fine citizens educate you in the classroom and in life. If you follow what the Warrensburg Police suggest in one of their Facebook pages you won't find yourself face to face being educated by one of our fine police officers.
Here's the Cliff Notes version of the advice the Warrensburg Police Department is giving you:
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Don't pee in the alley way, especially when it's hot. Take care of your business before the bars on Pine Street close.
- Don't drink and drive. Use a Taxi. Get an Uber. Call grandma to pick you up.
- Don't use a fake ID to purchase alcohol. At some point you will be caught.
- Lock your car doors and don't leave anything of value in your car. Your unlocked car is just begging to have stuff stolen from it. It also makes it easier to steal your ride.
- No means no!
You really should read the Warrensburg Police Department's post. It's a little bit more humorous and will put a smile on your face.
Rob, his wife Kathy and their greyhound JJ are Warrensburg Residents.