Remember These TV Catchphrases From The 70’s?
There's certain lines from television shows from your younger days that you probably still use today. Since my Jr/Sr high school days were back in the 70's, these are some of the catchphrases I remember.
I'm going to list the five phrases from some 70's TV shows. See if you can remember the show and the actor that said them. They'll be listed below.
- "Who loves ya, baby"
- What you see is what you get!"
- "Never Mind"
- "Up your nose with a rubber hose!"
Do you remember the actor and the TV show that the catchphrase came from? Here's the answers:
- Telly Savalas from "Kojak"
- Flip Wilson from "The Flip Wilson Show"
- Gilda Radner from "Saturday Night Live"
- J.J. Walker from "Good Times"
- (Vinnie Barbarino) John Travolta from "Welcome Back, Kotter"
So how did you do? If you had a hard time coming up with the correct answers, time to brush up on your TV trivia. We'll be back with more of these TV catchphrases at a later time.