It’s Time To Renew Those Lucas Oil Speedway Show-Me 100 Three Day Passes
The winner of the Show-Me 100 at Lucas Oil Speedway will walk away with $50,000 making it one of the biggest events for top dirt Late Model drives. It also makes this weekend of racing at Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland one of the must-attend events of the summer race season.
The track reminds fans who held three-day reserved passes for last year's race, that they need to renew their passes for this year prior to 5:00 PM CST on January 31, 2022, to get their renewals in for this year's event which is scheduled to run three days starting Thursday, May 26 and running through Saturday night May 28.
In a press release, Lucas Oil Speedway Admissions Director Nichole McMillan says, “This is just a reminder for those fans who had reserved seats last year that they will want to make sure they contact us by the deadline to make sure they get those tickets for this year’s Show-Me 100."
Those looking to renew should contact McMillan at (417) 282-5984 or reach her by email at Nichole@LucasOilSpeedway.com. Three-day reserved passes and general admission tickets for the Show-Me 100 and other events at Lucas Oil Speedway go on sale to the public on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
The Show-Me 100 weekend includes:
- The "Cowboy Classic" on Thursday, May 26, for Late Models, headlining the program with a $6,000 to win, $600 to start main event.
- The "Tribute to Don and Billie Gibson" on Friday, May 27, with another $6,000 to win feature.
- The "Show-Me 100" main event, along with the B Mains, the Midwest Sheet Metal Show-Me Challenge, and a $1,500 to win USRA Modified feature.
Additionally, the Cedar Creek Beef Jerky USRA Modifieds will run full programs each night.
In addition to the Show-Me 100, some of the other events taking place at the speedway in Wheatland include:
- Two open Test N Tunes on Saturday, April 9, and Saturday, April 16.
- The "Easter Bowl 150" Enduro race Saturday, April 16, after the Test N Tune.
- The Pitts Homes MLRA Spring Nationals the weekend of April 22-23.
- And weekly racing beginning on Saturday, April 30.
More information on Lucas Oil Speedway's event schedule, tickets, season passes, and policies can be found on the speedway's website here.