Do You Remember These Businesses in Sedalia?
We all have memories of businesses that used to be in Sedalia. Some we would frequent with our parents or grandparents, go to as a kid, or maybe some that we just went to in the past few years.
We have a list of five businesses that you either went into your slef or you've heard stoires about them being in the State Fair city.
See if you remember these-
- TG & Y - Downtown Sedalia
- Ben Franklin - Another retailer in the heart of downtown Sedalia
- K-Mart - Of course, this is one that just closed it's doors.
- Taco Johns - A great fast food franchise that graced East Broadway before you crossed the railroad tracks
- Bings- How many times have you said, "I'm going to Bings...er, uh, I mean Woods!"
Those are just a few of the many retailers that have been around. What other ones do you remember?