Jerrod Niemann Announces New Album, ‘This Ride’
Jerrod Niemann will release his fourth studio album, This Ride, later this year. The singer has announced that the 13-track album is due to drop on Oct. 6 and will feature current single "God Made a Woman" and previous single "A Little More Love" featuring Lee Brice.
That's not the only collaboration on the album, though — Niemann has enlisted the help of ‘90s country icons Diamond Rio on a song called "I Ain't All There," which Niemann co-wrote with Lance Miller and Richie Brown.
Jerrod Niemann Is Country's New Romantic
“My new record, This Ride, represents a journey of life and music, and where it’s led me today as a man and an artist,” the singer says in a press release. “These songs either dig up some old yesterdays or make me look forward to tomorrow. That’s why I’ve never been more excited to share This Ride.”
Niemann co-produced the album with Jimmie Lee Sloas, who also co-produced 2014’s High Moon. A release promises that This Ride is a varied offering, with "soulful anthems, red-hot party bangers, lighthearted jams and deeply meaningful ballads." One of the ballads includes Niemann's single "God Made a Woman," written by Michael Ray, Joel Shewmake and Jeff Hyde.
“You realize really quickly that the weight of the world is easier to hold with two sets of shoulders,” Niemann, who married wife Morgan in 2014, says. “That’s what I think about when I listen to this song.”
Jerrod Niemann's This Ride Track Listing:
1. "Zero to Crazy" (Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Shane McAnally)
2. "But I Do" (Josh Osborne, Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite)
3. "Leavin’ a Trail" (Corey Crowder, Luke Dick, Cole Taylor)
4. "I Got This" (Rodney Clawson, Josh Osborne, Luke Dick)
5. "Out of My Heart" (Ashley Gorley, Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano)
6. "A Little More Love" with Lee Brice (Ross Copperman, Natalie Hemby, Shane McAnally, Kristi Neumann)
7. "God Made a Woman" (Michael Ray, Joel Shewmake, Jeff Hyde)
8. "Whiskey Waitin’ on Ice" (Jerrod Niemann, Lance Miller, Rob Hatch, Brandon Hood)
9. "Feelin’" (Jeremy Stover, Chris Janson, Luke Dick)
10. "I Ain’t All There" featuring Diamond Rio (Jerrod Niemann, Lance Miller, Richie Brown)
11. "Come Back" (Jimmy Yeary, Matt Dragstrem, Craig Wiseman)
12. "The Regulars" (CJ Solar, Tina Parol, Jessie Jo Dillon)
13. "This Ride" (JT Harding, AJ Babcock, Pete Good)
More New Country Albums Coming in 2017
Tim McGraw Would Be Proud of This Cover Song