2018 Missouri State Fair Concert Ticket Presale Information
Mark your calendars for 9 a.m., Friday, June 22, 2018, for our Radio Presale opportunity for Missouri State Fair Concert Tickets.
Starting at 9 a.m., June 22, our radio listeners can purchase tickets to all Missouri State Fair Concerts through Ticketmaster online or by phone, using this link and the password "KIX105".
Schedule of Events:
- AUG 9 - MONTGOMERY GENTRY AND WHISKEY MYERS
- AUG 10 - ROCK OF THE SEVENTIES – FOGHAT, ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION, FIREFALL AND PAT TRAVERS BAND
- AUG 11 - HANK WILLIAMS, JR. AND FRANK FOSTER
- AUG 14 - ROOTS AND BOOTS TOUR – SAMMY KERSHAW, AARON TIPPIN, AND COLLIN RAYE
- AUG 15 - SOUTHERN UPRISING TOUR: A SOUTHERN ROCK REVIVAL WITH
- TRAVIS TRITT, THE CHARLIE DANIELS BAND, THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND AND THE OUTLAWS
- AUG 16 - CASTING CROWNS AND ZACH WILLIAMS
- AUG 17 - AARON WATSON AND TIM MONTANA
- AUG 18 - COLE SWINDELL AND RAELYNN
These concert tickets will be available through Ticketmaster using the link above. Ticket presale will end at 4 p.m. Monday, June 25. Public On Sale starts at 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 26, 2018 through Ticketmaster online or by phone. The Missouri State Fair Box Office will open at noon, Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
GENERAL PRESALE INFORMATION:
Ticket Limit: 10 ticket limit per concert purchase per credit card billing address thru 9 am, June 29.
Ticket Presale Pick Up: Tickets sold through the presale will only be available by pick up at the Missouri State Fair Box Office – they will not be mailed.
Presale Concert Ticket Will-Call Policy:
- Presale concert tickets will NOT be mailed.
- All tickets purchased through the Presale, will be WILL-CALL only. These tickets will not be mailed.
- Ticket buyers must come to the Missouri State Fairgrounds Box Office to pick up tickets; located on State Fair Blvd., on the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia, Mo.
- Tickets may be picked up during Box Office hours, or on day of show.
- Box Office opens at noon Tuesday, June 26
Hours: June 26-Aug. 3, noon to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Closed July 4 Holiday
Hours: Aug. 6-8, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours: Aug. 9-19, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Daily
Hours are subject to change based on holidays and other events
- The credit card used to make the purchase will be required when picking up the tickets, along with a photo I.D. No exceptions.
- The service has been implemented to deter ticket scalping, and therefore, improve the opportunity for individuals wanting to purchase tickets.