You Might Attend A Wedding Or Concert At This New St. Louis Event Space
St. Louis' new event space and concert hall The Hawthorn celebrated their grand opening on Thursday night, November 3. The event featured local vendors, free food and drink, and live music from Mvstermind and DJ Mahf. The big news is you may very well be attending a wedding or concert at the venue located on Washington Avenue five minutes from The Gateway Arch.
According to their website, The Hawthorn St. Louis is an open concept and versatile room with a rich character that allows the space to be re-interpreted for each event.
The venue plans to hold everything from elegant events like weddings to high-energy concerts. Additionally, the space is customizable allowing The Hawthorn to book events from 50 to 1300 people.
What does The Hawthorn offer:
10,000 + square feet, two full-service bars, four hospitality suites with private showers and restrooms, 1,300 standing capacity, a banquet capacity of 300+, and the versatility to set the space up for banquets, theatre seating, and cocktail seating.
When it comes to concert-like events, The Hawthorn already has a variety of these booked through the end of the year.
- Trap Karaoke: St. Louis, Friday, November 11
- The Emo Night Tour, Saturday, November 12
- Southern Country Duo Muscadine Bloodline and Ben Chapman, Friday, November 18
- Tribute Fashion Show, Saturday, November 19
- Texas Country artist Stoney LaRue, Thursday, December 1
- Singer Noah Thompson, winner of American Idol Season 20 and Hunter Girl, Friday, December 2
- St. Louis Mom's 5th Annual Donuts With Santa, Saturday, December 3
- Prince tribute band The Prince Experience, Friday, December 9
- A night of blues with Tab Benoit with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Saturday, December 17
If you're interested in seeing one of these shows or learning more about The Hawthorn St. Louis, check out their website here.
I don't know about you, but the Prince tribute looks good, as does Tab Benoit. Might be a fun getaway to enjoy a show at one of St. Louis' newest event spaces while enjoying a stay at one of the hotels by The Gateway Arch. I'd pick The Drury Hotel myself, I had an excellent stay there a few years ago. Top-notch.