Valnetine’s Ideas While Warrensburg Parks Watch Your Kids
If you're the parents of smaller children, getting out for a night without the kids underfoot can be a challenge. This Valentine's Day though, Warrensburg Parks and Recreation is helping you enjoy an evening out without the children.
Warrensburg Parks and Recreation has scheduled their Kids Night In for Valentine's Day weekend. If you have a child between the ages of 5 - 12 Parks and Recreation will take them off your hands on Friday night February 12 from 5:30PM -9:30PM CST. They'll even take care of your kids dinner.
Your children will enjoy games, swimming, movies, crafts and more at the communityn center while you and your spouse or significant other enjoy some couples time.
What are some things you can do in Warrensburg without the kids?
- You can enjoy a private movie screening for you and your significant other at the AMC Classic. You could also split the costs by getting together with a couple of other couples.
- Head to Sedalia for the Valentine's Day special at the Ivory Grille at the Hotel Bothwell. Their special includes your choice of Butter Poached Grouper or Sauteed Argentinian Red Shrimp & an eight ounce filet.
- Traditions at Pertle Springs is offering a Valentine's Special for $35 a person which includes an entree of Prime Rib or Lobster Tail with potato. Reservations are required.
- Head over to Pine Street and enjoy some great pub food and some cocktails at Heroes or Fitters or any of the restaurants in that area. It may not be as romantic or swanky as some other choices in town, but for a relaxed casual night reminiscent of that time before kids, it could fit the bill.
- Pick up a pizza or get a meal to go and head back home and enjoy an evening in with our spouse or significant other.
Cost for your kids to attend Kids Night In is $25 and children must be potty trained. To register to your child call Warrensburg Parks and Recreation at 660-747-7178.