Tim McGraw, Faith Hill Announce Details of First Joint Album, ‘The Rest of Our Life’
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have announced the details for their first-ever collaborative album. The superstar couple will release The Rest of Our Life on Nov. 17.
The news comes on the same day the couple officially release the title song from the album as its second single. Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac wrote "The Rest of Your Life," which is impacting country radio on Friday (Oct. 6). McGraw and Hill celebrate their 21st anniversary on Friday.
The Rest of Our Life features 11 new tracks, including the CMA Award-nominated lead single, "Speak to a Girl." Some of Nashville's top songwriters contributed to the album, including Jon Randall, the hit-making trio of Lori McKenna, Liz Rose and Hillary Lindsey, Brett James, Ashley Gorley, Jaida Dreyer, Jesse Frasure and more.
All About Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's "The Rest of Our Life"
McGraw and Hill have also released a video for "The Rest of Our Life" that will be available exclusively via Amazon Music Unlimited for the next 48 hours.
The new album is currently available for pre-order, and fans who order in advance will receive an instant download of "The Rest of Our Life."
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, The Rest of Your Life Track Listing:
1. "The Rest of Our Life" (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. "Telluride" (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. "The Bed We Made" (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. "Cowboy Lullaby" (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. "Break First" (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. "Love Me to Lie" (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. "Sleeping in the Stars" (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. "Damn Good at Holding On" (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. "Devil Callin’ Me Back" (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. "Speak to a Girl" (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. "Roll the Dice" (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)
See Tim and Faith's Best Photos Through the Years
See Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Most Unforgettable Moments