Dudes, Please Don’t Buy Your Lady These Gifts For Christmas
If you're like the stereotypical guy in sitcoms and commercials, you haven't bought any Christmas presents yet. But that might actually be a good thing . . . at least you can hear THIS before you buy anything. A new study had women name the worst gifts their husband or boyfriend could buy them.
Well. There are exceptions, of course.
2. Bath salts . . . the stuff you get at Bath and Body Works for the bathtub, NOT the drug that makes you eat people's faces.
4. Perfume . . . because you'll never pick the right one. And I know you don't know the difference between the Givenchy Irresistible and Very Irresistible gift sets.
5. Body spray. Same deal. I don't mind smelling like flowers, but I don't want to smell like vanilla, and there are certain smells that you don't even know you hate until you hate them.
7. Gift cards.
10. Windshield wipers. Seriously, this is on the list? Who the heck is buying their lady windshield wipers for Christmas? I get you want to be practical, you want her to be safe, sure. But... really?
11. A sewing kit. Unless she asks for it, don't. This isn't the 1800's.
What do you want for Christmas? What's the best gift you've ever gotten? What's the best gift you've ever given?