The 9th Annual Branson Elvis Festival will be held at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater March 27th – 29th , 2015. The highlight of the festival, the Ultimate Elvis® Tribute Artist Contest™, will take place on Saturday, March 28th at 7 p.m. This contest is one of a select few tribute competitions sanctioned by Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
The winner of the Branson contest will receive a prize package and the opportunity to compete in The 2015 Ultimate Elvis® Tribute Artist Contest™ finals presented by Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. The finals will be held August 8-16 in Memphis, Tennessee during Elvis Week.
The Branson Elvis Festival includes several exciting events:
· Elvis Meet & Greet Dinner on Friday, March 27th at 5 p.m. at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Grill. Call the box office (417-339-3003) for reservations as “family style seating” is limited.
· At 10:15 pm on March 27th and 28th, Elvis Contestant Karaoke will take place at Club 57. Tickets for both nights will be available at Legends box office beginning March 1st, and are $5 plus tax. Limited space available!
· The Elvis Vendor Village will take place in Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater lobby from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 28th. Vendors from across the country will be selling unique Elvis merchandise.
· We’re excited to announce a new event this year. On Saturday March 28th, the Junior and Senior Youth Division Elvis Contests for kids (ages 5-18) will take place at 10:00 AM on the Legends in Concert stage. A $25 entry fee and registration is required. Call 417-339-3003 x 3015 to request more information on this event, or email email@example.com.
· Tickets for the 7:00 pm Ultimate Elvis® Tribute Artist Contest™ on March 28th are $30.55 plus tax/svc fee for regular seating and $35.55 plus tax/svc fee for preferred and VIP balcony seating. Special pricing for children and locals is available. Tickets may be purchased by calling the Legends in Concert box office at 417-339-3003. Guests can enjoy dinner and cocktail service provided by Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Grill in the VIP overlook while enjoying the show.
· Join us Sunday, March 29th for Branson Gospel Sunday at the Hamner Variety Theater at 10 a.m. Enjoy some of Elvis’ favorite gospel numbers. Free to the public.