The Top 10 Things You Should Never, Ever Say at a Rodeo
The rodeo is back in Sedalia once again this weekend! I went to the bullriding last week and had an amazing time. It's a really fun, great atmosphere, and I noticed there's a certain kind of "rodeo culture."
With that, I present to you the "Top 10 Things You Should Never, Ever Say at a Rodeo." Seriously, don't. You might get beat up.
- "Why are we praying? There's no God!"
- "American soldiers are really overpaid."
- "I think Obamacare is working really well."
- "I'm really tired of all this country music, how about some Justin Bieber?"
- "This is cruel to the animals! We should get PETA in here!"
- "Cowboy hats are so ugly."
- "Who's Waylon Jennings?"
- "Guns are so dangerous, we really need to restrict access to them."
- "Trucks are such a waste of gas. A Prius is the way to go!"
- "This is too violent and inappropriate for children!"
This Friday and Saturday (Feb. 21-22), you can check out all the action at the Mathewson Center on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Doors open at 6:30 for the western trade show, and the fun begins at 8:00 p.m.