The Top 10 Worst Pickup Lines of All Time: Which Ones Have You Heard?
It is summertime. Single people everywhere are out to meet people to enjoy the warm weather with. It can be difficult to break the ice though. Match.com did a survey to find the worst pick-up lines of all time. Here are the top 10 (or bottom 10, depending on how you look at it).
- "What's your sign"?
- "Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?"
- "You must be a broom, because you're sweeping me off my feet."
- "Do you have a license? Because you're driving me crazy."
- "I've got a thirst, and baby, you look like my Gatorade."
- "Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here."
- "Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers."
- "Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas this year."
- "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
- "Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?"
I've always said the absolute BEST pick-up line is to introduce yourself. A simple "Hello. My name is_____" with a handshake is generally not turned away. But people keep on trying to be creative.
What are the worst lines you've heard? What are the best? What worked and what didn't? Comment below!