Play Our Super Bowl Drinking Game
Drinking games are awesome. It's a fun way to liven up and add a whole new element of fun to almost any event. Even if you're not drinking alcohol, it's still fun to play along. The trick is to find stereotypical things that are bound to happen a few times throughout the night, but you still have to look to spot them. You may remember our 2013 CMA Awards Drinking Game. Now we've created the Super Bowl Drinking Game. Enjoy!Start list here.
- One drink every time you here "Omaha, Omaha!"
- One drink every time that stupid "Cleatus the Football Robot" is shown.
- One drink every time Eli and/or Archie Manning are shown on screen. Two drinks for any younger siblings or parents.
- One drink every time Peyton Manning and "Hall of Fame" or "one of the greatest" are mentioned together.
- Stretch your neck side to side and one drink every time Peyton Manning's neck injury/surgery is mentioned.
- Three drinks every time it's mentioned that Russel Wilson was drafted in the third round, or every time the quarterbacks drafted in front of him are listed.
- Yell "I'm the best in the game!" and one drink every time it's mentioned that Richard Sherman likes to talk trash, or something along those lines.
- Two drinks every time it's mentioned that Richard Sherman graduated from Stanford or was a straight A student.
- One BIG drink any time "Beast Mode" is mentioned.
- One shot, preferably something fruity, if Skittles are mentioned or shown.
- Cheer loudly and one drink any time Seattle's "12th Man" is mentioned.
- One drink every time Pete Caroll is shown chewing gum.
- One drink every time a celebrity is shown in the crowd.
- First person to name the celebrity that appears in a commercial hands out three drinks.
- Finish your drink for every turnover.
- Cover your eyes and finish your drink for any halftime show censorship.