Great Outdoors Family Fun Day Coming to Sedalia Rod & Gun Club This Weekend
Okay, cool temps and moisture are better than last year at this time and the food plots are looking good. We’re getting ready to put out cameras and try some Bigtine. They’ve got it at Rusty Toad Archery in 40 lb. bags for less than $20. I can’t wait!
This weekend is going to include the First Annual Great Outdoors Family Fun Day at the Sedalia Rod & Gun Club from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Huntin’ and Fishin’ with Harry, KIX 105 and Jam Marketing are putting on one heck of a day. Check out the list of activities here, it’s going to be a blast. Here’s some info you should know about the activities
- The activities include a five target Sims course that pays back 50% to the winner every two hours.
- The long shoot proceeds will all be going to the MoNasp Archery in Schools program.
- There will be prizes for biggest and smallest fish in the kids’ fishing derby.
- Al Cox with Eagle Claw Fishing will be giving some casting and fishing tips.
- The KC Retriever Club will be doing some duck hunting exercises with their dogs and will answer questions about training and club info.
What a way to start off Father’s Day weekend with a bang: bows, fishin’ and huntin’ tips from local pros. See ya there!