Cole Camp Clinic Anniversary
To mark the one-year anniversary of its reopening, Cole Camp Clinic will hold an open house celebration from 1:30 to 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 14, at the clinic, 1201 East Main.
Medical providers at Cole Camp Clinic include Dr. John Wendt and nurse practitioner Patty Kinkead. Dr. Wendt has been a primary care physician for more than 20 years. Ms. Kinkead has 20 years of nursing experience and has been a family nurse practitioner since 2008.
During the celebration, guests can tour the clinic, learn more about its services and enjoy refreshments. Bothwell Regional Health Center has operated a physician practice in Cole Camp since the early 1990s and leases the building from the Cole Camp group Gesund 21.
Services provided at the clinic include:
• Preventive medicine including general physicals, well child and well woman exams and men’s health exams
• Acute care for temporary illnesses, such as urinary tract infections, sinus and ear infections, stomach illnesses and care for simple fractures and cuts
• Chronic care for diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease and other conditions
• Occupational and physical therapy
• Vaccinations including flu, pneumonia and tetanus boosters
• Lab and X-ray services
• Access to specialists is provided by referrals for cardiology; ear, nose and throat; OB/GYN; orthopedics; cancer treatment; pain management; and home health and hospice services.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information or to make an appointment, please call the clinic at (660) 668-4411.