Townsquare Media is one of the fastest growing broadcast and digital media companies in America. We’re the team that everyone wants to join, and right now we have exceptional opportunities to join the Townsquare Team in both full-time and part-time capacities.
KXKX/KSDL/KSIS is looking for a part-time programmer that is responsible for production, on-air, board op and blogging. This position would be Monday-Friday with Saturdays.If interested, contact Doug Sokolowski, OM firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer
Digital Managing Editor
Townsquare Media Group
MO, United States (Sedalia)
Townsquare Media Sedalia includes well-known brands like 105.7 KIX Country, 92.3 BOB FM, and KSIS Radio.Digital Managing Editor
Townsquare Media Sedalia
Townsquare Media is looking to hire a Digital Managing Editor to oversee the editorial operations of the company’s local websites in Sedalia, MO including the creation of digital content that is vital for the local community, and the growth of the audience to that content.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of online editorial experience, and the ability to nurture a strong editorial voice. Exceptional writing and editing skills are a must. The person filling this role should understand what makes content on the web sticky, conversation-starting and good for SEO.
The job also requires the ability to focus under fast-paced pressure, and the capacity for managing multiple tasks at once. Great communication skills, attention to detail, and a sense of humor are all a must. Experience working with WordPress, HTML, Photoshop and video and familiarity with AP style are all a plus as well.Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with teams of on-air talent to create compelling content for the community, including text, photo, video & interactive across the site, mobile and social media.
- Develop content based on audience demand & search data
- Top edit several posts and features a day
- Manage the calendar of content for the site
- Distribute the content across the web and grow the audience
- Monitor and analyze web statistics with the goal of improving performance
- Utilize best practices for Search Engine Optimization and Social Media to drive audience.
- Strategize ways to increase site audience & engagement
- Grow an Active Database for email, mobile and social media
- Ensure on-air promotions, contests, events, and activities are always synced with a web component.
Please include resume, cover letter and links to writing / editing clips with your application.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.