Eight Things Everyone Does Wrong
Unless you're the world's most easy-going person . . . which you're not . . . there are a few things everyone else does WRONG that drive you crazy.
Here are eight infuriating things pretty much EVERYONE does wrong, according to a discussion on Reddit.com . . .
1. Using a ton of toothpaste, like the picture on the toothpaste box, instead of using the small amount you actually need.
2. Thinking that the phrase, "I'm sorry you're upset" is the same as saying, "I'm sorry." Those are two very different things.
3. Sneezing into your hands instead of a tissue or your sleeve.
4. Only using your turn signal when you FEEL like it.
5. People who upload videos they shot on their phone vertically . . . so you get those YouTube videos with big black squares on both sides. Just turn your phone horizontally, it takes ZERO extra effort.
6. Saying, "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less."
7. Not letting people get off busses, trains, or elevators before getting on.
8. Cleaning your ears with Q-tips. You're actually just pushing the wax in deeper and causing bigger problems down the road.
I admit, I'm guilty of a few of these. What would you add to the list?