Behka’s Enquiring Minds: Sitcom Stars [SURVEY]
The website BingeWatched.com has a list of “The 15 Most Underrated Sitcom Characters of All Time.” Richie’s friend Potsie on “Happy Days” is #1, followed by Kevin’s older sister Karen Arnold on “The Wonder Years.” I thought I’d ask you guys what your favorites were!
The BingeWatched list includes these characters:
- Kevin’s older sister Karen Arnold on “The Wonder Years”
- Rudy Huxtable’s friend Kenny, a.k.a. “Bud” on “The Cosby Show”
- Apu, the proprietor of the Kwik-E-Mart, on “The Simpsons”
- Chandler’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Janice on “Friends”
- Freddy “Re-Run” Stubbs on “What’s Happening!!”
For me, I really liked the show WKRP in Cincinatti. I think you see what happened to my life. So anyway, while it was totally cool for people to like Johnny and Venus and Jennifer and Travis (and I even named my homemade Cabbage Patch Doll Jennifer because it was “the thing to do”)….. I always had a soft spot for Bailey. She was smart, she was nice, she was funny, and she was just a good old fashioned sort of plucky.
You get it. So now what I need to know is who your favorite underrated sitcom character was. Let me know either in our survey, on the Facebook, or give me a call at 826-9210. We’ll share your answers on the air!