Behka’s Enquiring Minds: An Extra Hour [SURVEY]
A new survey asked people what they’d do if they had an extra hour each day. The top five responses were: Relax , spend time with family, exercise, pursue a hobby . . . and sleep.
What would you do if you had an extra hour each day? A recent survey asked that question, and each person was allowed to choose two things. Here are the top 12 responses.
1. Relax, 29%.
2. Spend time with family, 25%.
3. Exercise, 22%.
4. Pursue a hobby, 22%.
5. Sleep, 16%.
6. Check something off your to do list, 15%.
7. Spend time with friends, 12%.
8. Do chores around the house, 9%.
9. Go shopping, or enjoy some entertainment . . . like a movie or TV show, 8%. It’s not clear why they lumped all that together.
10. Focus on self-improvement, 7%.
11. Volunteer, 7%.
12. Work more, 3%.
If I’m honest, I’d probably be soundly in the “sleep” category. I don’t know if there would be much else that I’d need to do in that hour. Maybe I’d spend a little more time with boyfriendo. I think I’ve got things pretty evenly keeled in terms of time management. But now that we’ve seen what those people would do, I wanna know what YOU would do. What would you do if you had an extra hour each day? Let me know here, in our survey, or in the comments and I’ll share your answers on the air!