5 Incredibly Easy New Year’s Resolutions
So it's that time of year when everyone tries to make themselves a better person by making New Year's resolutions, usually stuff like "Get in great shape" or "Pay off all my debt." A lot of these types of lofty resolutions are broken within the first month.
I thought we should be a little more realistic, lower the bar, and pick from this list of easy resolutions you can actually keep for 2014. You're welcome.
- Catch up on television shows. You can always use more Netflix time.
- Don't gain weight. Losing weight is hard. Let's just calm down and focus on not gaining any new weight.
- Don't poop your pants. Pretty basic. Just don't do it.
- Shower regularly. It's for everyone's benefit.
- Take more naps. There's really nothing easier than sleeping.
What's your resolution for 2014? Let us know in the comments section below.